Students of Apple history will remember that moment last Century when Apple invested $100 million in Samsung in order to...
Please help me continue my work
- 10+ Microsoft Teams tips for Mac users May 6, 2021No one can deny that Zoom has been ascendant for collaboration in this video-centric world, but Microsoft Teams continues to be a go-to tool for many enterprises, which means a growing army of Mac users may need to learn how to get more done using it.These tips should help users gets more from Teams.Define an Urgent […]
- With Apple's Claris, digital transformation goes to school May 5, 2021Just as digital transformation accelerated in the enterprise, the implementation and deployment of tech in the education sector has also accelerated, prompting Apple’s Claris subsidiary to introduce its own powerful student information system (SIS), which it calls Claris Connect for Apple School Manager.Digital tools as learning goes remote “Schools across the U.S. constantly face challenges […]
- The Epic/Apple battle shows how execs think about their business May 4, 2021Other than Apple’s case note slideshow, its internal emails are perhaps the only interesting thing to emerge from Epic’s assault against the App Store. They provide a glimpse into how company execs think.Android v Apple As you might expect, there’s plenty of information concerning how Apple works to differentiate iOS from Android, and a little […]
- Apple’s big iPhone 12 deal with Delta shows a path to AR April 30, 2021As the possible 2022 launch of Apple’s AR glasses draws nearer, enterprises continue to explore real-world uses for augmented reality, evolving new deployments at a relatively swift pace.The in-flight Apple enterprise Delta Airlines this week dropped the biggest hint of this when it announced deployment of 19,000 iPhone 12s for its in-flight staff. The airline shared […]
- Apple confirms the hybrid workplace is here to stay April 29, 2021Apple CEO Tim Cook believes many of his company’s enterprise customers will continue to support hybrid workforces once the threat of COVID-19 recedes.Work from home ‘very critical’ Cook's comments came as he was discussing his company’s record-breaking Q2 21 results. “It seems like many companies will be operating in a hybrid kind of mode,” he said […]