You might want to boost battery life, be a little more secure, or even attempting to peek past a subscription wall — if that’s you then you may want to try this…
- To browse a little faster without the interactive elements (though you will see lots of missing elements, some of which you may like).
- For tougher security, particularly if you are working on a highly secure enterprise network.
- To reduce the load of some websites that simply use too many interactive elements and ads, which can sometimes degrade your overall experience.
- To trick your way through firewalls (which doesn’t always work).
- To tweak a little more battery life from your device.
- Open Settings>Safari.
- Open the Advanced section at the bottom of that page
Dear reader, this is just to let you know that as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.