How You Can Save $20 on Your Apple Music Subscription
Apple has quietly introduced a new annual subscription price for Apple Music users, and if you have the cash to pay up-front you can save around $20 on the cost.
How to Save $20 on Apple Music
- Open iTunes
- On a Mac, choose View My Account in the Menu
- On iOS, scroll the bottom of the page and tap the View Apple ID item
- You may need to enter your login
- On the next page look for the word Subscriptions, tap this.
- A list of all your existing subscriptions will appear, if you are using Apple Music tap Apple music
- Look at the options on the next page and you’ll see the annual subscription option. Switch to this and Apple will take a hundred bucks off you up-front but you won’t need to pay again for 12-months – and its c.$20 cheaper.
This is also available on the UK store – has anyone seen it elsewhere?
In combination with Apple’s free trial offer for the service, this means you can now get 15-months of Apple Music for the cost of ten. Which may be a little helpful.
NB: Some readers are already asking why Apple won’t make a similar deal available to Family Plan subscribers, and I don’t think that’s an unreasonable request.Dear reader, this is just to let you know that as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.