Zoho offers enterprise-focused return to work solution
Enterprise-focused software developer, Zoho, has introduced a suite of tool designed to help enterprises protect employees as they try to bring them back into the workplace – though with Google and others set to maintain remote working until next year, hopefully most firms will think twice about bring people back to the office too quickly.
Zoho Introduces BackToWork
A modular system, Zoho’s BackToWork suite include a contactless end-to-end check-in system, a workplace wellness tracker, an admin control panel (to hand out tasks and organise workforces without the need for face-to-face contact), and a company announcement platform designed to offer access important news and updates.
Free for the remainder of 2020, BackToWork, powered by Zoho Creator, is the latest programme to be introduced as part of the company’s efforts to support businesses impacted by the COVID-19 crisis.
These efforts include:
- Remotely, a free suite of 11 business applications designed to help companies of all sizes transition to remote work, now in use across 25,000 firms.
- The Small Business Emergency Subscription Assistance Programme (ESAP).
- The Vertical Relief Plan, which offers businesses in three hard-hit industries — Retail, Government & Non-Profit, and Education — tools and assistance.
What is BackToWork?
Available in five languages, the application consists of six modules designed to address every concern involved in the process of re-entering the workplace, all within one secure, easy-to-navigate solution.
These modules include:
- Safe Entry: Define multiple buildings and locations and control facility access based on employee wellness and travel history via a contactless end-to-end check-in system through generated QR codes.
- Employee Wellness Assessment: Track workplace wellness by defining self-assessment, safe entry, and travel policies. Employees can securely and privately submit a wellness questionnaire reporting travel history, recent medical history, and other pertinent possible exposure history.
- Maintenance and Assets: Define and manage assets and building maintenance requests for employees. Repair/replacement requests can be handled in the app.
- Admin Control Panel: Gain a 360-degree view of workplace data in pre-configured dashboards as well as add and manage your employees, and define roles for tasks such as approvals, emergency contacts, etc.
- Volunteer: Add and manage your company’s volunteer programmes.
- Communication: Materials such as announcements, FAQs, and best practices, policies and safety documents can be shared with employees and managed in the Communication module.
There are some additional features. The applications can be customized and can be integrated with top HR platforms like Zoho People and BambooHR. It works as a web app, on iOS and Android and future enhancements are planned.