Apple announced a raft of new products at its Spring Loaded spring ’21 event. This guide shows you when can you order them and when will they ship.
Please help me continue my work
- WWDC 2021 is coming, and we know very little about it May 14, 2021Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) takes place online June 7-11. That's just over three weeks away. So what do we expect?Known unknowns It’s interesting how little we think we know this year, but don’t let the lack of anticipation fool you. This may turn out to be a year in which Apple lays the foundations for its […]
- Social engineering, fake App Stores, hit iOS, Sophos warns May 13, 2021I didn’t entirely mean to focus on Apple device security for most of this week (see here and here), but new Sophos research should interest any enterprise working to enhance security awareness.Breaking bad The research looks at 167 counterfeit apps used to scam iOS and Android users. Those that impact Apple’s mobile OS particularly stood […]
- Jamf adds zero trust security to the Apple enterprise May 12, 2021Apple enterprise management company Jamf has announced its pending $400 million acquisition of zero trust cloud-based security company, Wandera.Apple security with zero trust Security remains of critical concern to the many enterprises deploying Apple equipment during the time of COVID-19, and as the mobile device management (MDM) services industry becomes more competitive, many providers are attempting […]
- Enterprises need to get smart about iOS security May 11, 2021The XcodeGhost malware attack that allegedly affected 128 million iOS users is an excellent illustration of the kind of sophisticated attack all users should get ready to defend against as platforms become inherently more secure.Designer label malware XcodeGhost was an intelligent exploit that presented itself as a malware-infested copy of Xcode made available via websites targeting […]
- How to make Apple's Mail deliver more productivity May 10, 2021Apple gave its Mail app a small facelift in 2020, but it remains quite limited in comparison with other available email rivals. But you can get a little more from Mail with a little perseverance thanks to Rules.Here's how to get Mail to deliver more.What are Rules in Apple Mail? Mail supports Rules that are […]