iOS 11: Evernote Makes Siri Part of the Team
This means that if you use Evernote on an iOS 11 device, you’ll be able to ask Siri to do things like:
- “Evernote, create a note called Meeting Ideas”
- “Evernote, add ‘bring pizza’ to my Meeting Ideas note”
- “Evernote, create a list with ‘order lunch’ and ‘write agenda’”
- “Show me what I created today in Evernote”
“Create a shopping list on your iPad while you’re making breakfast; add to-dos to Evernote on your iPhone while you’re stuck in traffic; create a note with your AirPods while you’re working out,” the company says.
What it does
Evernote’s Siri integration means you can ask Siri to do the following:
- Create a new note
- Create a note with a task list
- Create a reminder
- Add to an existing note (“Add ‘Order lunch’ to my ‘Meeting ideas’ note.”)
- Add to an existing task list
- Search for notes in Evernote
Mac users are in for a little disappointment, as unfortunately macOS does not currently support SiriKit, which allows Siri to handle your requests on iOS.