Setapp launches summer collection of WFH tools
Setapp continues building its business as a subscription-based provider of useful utilities and apps. Now the company has introduced a new collection aimed at those working from home, the Yac Remote Work Pack.
Tools you might use
“Remote work has driven an increasing demand for productivity solutions. The global productivity software market size is expected to reach an incredible $99.2 billion by 2026,” said Oleksandr Kosovan, CEO and Founder of Setapp.
The collection, which has been put together with audio messaging platform, Yac, includes 15 tools to help teams working from home to collaborate and get work done. Tools in this collection include:
- Newton, A team-focused email client
- Bartender, An extremely popular menu bar manager.
- Meeter, Pulls meeting information from all corners of your Mac and packs it into your schedule.
- Paste, A really smart clipboard
- Filepane, File management utility, also lets you run useful functions in Finder.
- Be Focused, A productivity timer.
- ToothFairy, Connect Bluetooth gadgets in a single stroke
- BetterZip, Unzip files and compress folders in a snap
- Gifox, Quick GIF manufacturing app
- Yoink, Drag-and-drop utility moves files, apps, and anything that can be dragged
- Ohtipi, Autofill 2FA Codes from iMessag
- Serenity, Mute notification sounds
- Backtrack, This Mac app is listening, recording, and overwriting audio throughout the day.
- Sip, robust color detector
- Yac, Asynchronous voice and video messaging with teammates
The collection costs $9.99/month.
How it works
“With thousands of apps available today, the search for the right solution could be overwhelming for users. Setapp’s mission is to help users think of tasks they want to accomplish rather than worry about having to search for apps,” said Nikolay Savin, Lead Product Manager at Setapp.
Yac Remote Work Pack is the flagship in the newly launched Collections by Setapp. Collections are curated collections of apps to help users complete a specific task or solve a problem. Setapp is an application to download to your Mac which then lets you explore and use your choice of 220 handpicked apps. You can also use these apps – many of which are also sold directly to consumers – on multiple devices for a fee.
“We hand-picked this collection of tools based on our 5+ years of working remotely. The stack is a powerhouse of efficiency to allow anyone to work from anywhere,”said Hunter McKinley, Founder & CMO at Yac.