Is this the luxury iPhone charger you’ve always needed?
What sets this apart?
What sets the product apart from other wireless charging solutions (affiliate link, sorry) is the excellent build quality it shows. You get a tempered glass charging pad, rather than a plastic one, and this kind of attention to detail goes all the way through the system.
Of course, glass isn’t just a nice to have, it also helps keep the temperature regulated and kind of looks cool with your iPhone, as does the aluminum alloy casing that holds the structure together.
Beyond its face value beauty, the system also charges your device “40% faster charging than standard wireless charging stations on the market today,” the company claims. I’ve not tested that, but it sounds promising.
This new universal wireless mobile charging stand supports industry leading models such as the iPhone and those other devices I don’t discuss much hear.
All Fiora products are “centered upon the aspect of quality”, as members of the Wireless Consortium, which meets the highest safety standards and regulations.
The TLDR feature round up
- Qi Certified Fast Charge; Charging Speeds: 15W/10W/7.5W/5W.
- Tempered Glass Surface keeping phone cool and temperature regulated.
- Meets CE, FCC, and ROHs certifications as well as providing protection from overcharging and heat protection.
- Includes QualComm QC 3.0/2.0 Adapter.
- Includes USB-C cable.
- One year Manufacturer Warranty and Lifetime Support.
- And it costs under $40.
The company also offers its 15W fast wireless iPhone charger and 1,080p Dash cam, which you learn more about here.