Here is mophie’s latest essential iPhone accessory
If you’ve ever needed up to 31-hours of battery power for your iPhone XS (and who doesn’t take a multi-stop flight now and then?), mophie has you covered with its newly available juice pack access battery case for Apple’s latest iPhones.
Introduced at CES this January, the juice pack access is available for the iPhone X, XS, XS Max and XR.
mophie’s essential iPhone accessory
Mophie has become a bit of a household name for battery-packed smartphone cases and the latest edition of its popular juice pack access series is feature-packed:
- Advanced impact protection.
- Up to 31-hours of total battery life (talk time, video will be lower). Theoretically, that’s almost enough to fly around the entire planet on a 747 (42 hours).
- Wireless charging.
- Fullaccess to the iPhone Lightning port – so you can use wired headphones.
- You can get it here.
Priority+® charging will pass wireless and wired power to the iPhone first:
- The juice pack access is equipped with a built-in wireless receiver and transmitter and can charge the phone with any Qi-enabled wireless charger.
- It also features a built-in USB-C input for wired charging
The mophie juice pack access is available now in black with additional colors set to ship in the coming weeks.