Google announced new routers today. These are quite clever routers capable of intelligent traffic routing between devices and access points, fast wireless speeds and support for both 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks. There are lots of other features and...
Sorry for lack of recent activity. Loss of pet hit hard and had to take a hiatus. Back on tomorrow.
@guardian He doesn’t speak for Britain. His government is weak. Let them eat turnips.
Explore These Tips
4 Mar, 2017
25 Apr, 2017
23 Jul, 2017
12 Sep, 2017
- Mac users: Are you ready for the super-fast iMac Pro? October 19, 2017If you’re looking for a high-end Mac, you may want to shoot across to Apple.com and tap the Notify Me button to be among the first to learn when the iMac Pro hits the stores — probably in December.Huge performance gains with iMac Pro Apple announced the iMac Pro in June. The company called this […]
- Apple and GE just put iOS inside Industry 4.0 October 18, 2017Working together, Apple and GE have just opened the doors for further iOS deployment across industry infrastructure.Apple in the infrastructure This is a pretty significant step that puts Apple inside future infrastructure, a move I predicted would take place some time ago.GE confirmed plans to standardize on iPhone and iPad for mobile devices and (like […]
- Greenpeace gives Apple a B- for its green electronics efforts October 17, 2017Apple is setting a “new bar in terms of corporate responsibility” when it comes to green electronics. Meanwhile, Samsung continues to disappoint with its lack of leadership here, said Gary Cook, senior IT campaigner at Greenpeace USA.Where Apple leads on the green electronics front Apple’s commitment to the environment puts the company far ahead of […]
- My first week with iPhone 8 Plus October 13, 2017I’ve been using an iPhone 8 Plus for over a week. It looks like an iPhone, works like an iPhone, and delivers on everything it promises — just like every other iPhone before it since the first one.Authenticity is boring I’m going to try to share a few thoughts about the new device, but I’m […]
- 15 fresh insights into how Apple runs its business October 12, 2017Apple's most senior executives recently shared a few fresh details about how they run their business. Here are 15 recent observations.Be intuitive When Steve Jobs asked Tim Cook to join Apple, the Californian company was on the edge of collapse. Cook weighed the evidence, and it quite clearly told him not to take the job. […]
- This is what Apple's Tim Cook is saying about AR October 11, 2017From the U.S. to India, the U.K. and Europe, Apple CEO Tim Cook has been touring the planet to share his thoughts around augmented reality (AR) and and Apple's AR platform, ARKit. Here are some of his thoughts:How important is augmented reality technology? "I think AR is big and profound," Cook said in August. He […]
- Apple, ARKit and the future of TV October 10, 2017Driven in part by Apple’s iPhone-inspired mobile revolution, audiences are changing dramatically, and enterprise and marketing execs must think ahead to where the media puck is flying.iPhone natives are everywhere You don’t have to dig too deep to see how traditional media models have changed. Take a subway journey, and you’ll be surrounded by people […]
- My first week with Apple Watch Series 3 October 9, 2017I’ve been using Apple Watch since the first version shipped.I’ve grown so accustomed to using one that some of the things you might like about owning one yourself have become so much part of my daily life that I neglect to mention them here.That’s the thing about Apple Watch — it weaves itself so intimately inside […]
- iOS 11: 3 ways to really switch off Wi-Fi and Bluetooth October 6, 2017Many iPhone and iPad users are annoyed at Apple’s decision to change the way Control Center’s Wi-Fi and Bluetooth controls work, as they no longer work. Fortunately, you can still switch connectivity off quite easily.What is the problem with the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth tools? Apple in iOS 11 decided that when you tap the Wi-Fi […]
- iOS 11: Why developers are embracing Apple's ARKit October 5, 2017With hundreds of millions of iOS 11 devices now capable of running AR apps, Apple has created huge opportunity, but there just aren’t enough skilled developers. Udacity and Unity plan to help.AR app development: What’s happening? Udacity and Unity have introduced two new training schemes to help develop new generations of AR developer.That’s important, given some […]