8 Mac Keyboard Shortcuts You Need To Know
Here are some useful keyboard shortcuts every Mac user needs:
- You can take a quick look at a file by selecting it and pressing the Space bar, bud did you know you can also get to this by tapping Command – Y?
- Looking for the fastest way to open an application’s Preferences window? While in the app, press Command + Comma. Boom.
- Faster than emergency services, tap Command, Shift and ? all at once.
- Press Command + Tab to quickly access the app switcher. (Tap Q to quit apps).
- The fastest way to collect files together to a new folder: Select the files you wish to collect and tap Command + Control + N.
- Want to find your spelling errurs? Tap Command + Semicolon. (Works in Apple apps).
- Tap Option-Delete to get rid of the word to the left of the insertion point. (Or Control-H to delete the letter to the left).