mophie’s new battery pack for iPhone 11 has a magical touch of Qi
iPhone 11 series owners seeking out a battery pack may want to take a look at the Juice Pack Access, the latest offering from mophie.
Look — no wires!
What makes this case special is that it uses Qi wireless charging to keep your iPhone powered up, which means you can continue to use the Lightning port for other tasks.
This means you can listen to music or make calls using wired earbuds while recharging your smartphone – good news!
In terms of power, Juice Pack Access offers a 2,000mAh integrated battery inside the iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro iterations of the case, while the iPhone 11 Pro Max version includes a 2,200mAh integrated battery.
The external battery doubles duty as a robust case delivering what the company calls “advanced impact protection” for the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- Battery case made to protect and wirelessly charge the new iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- Full access to the Lightning port enables EarPods usage or wired iPhone charging.
- Built-in USB-C input port for wired juice pack access and iPhone charging.
- Qi-enabled wireless charging input works with all mophie wireless accessories and wireless charging pads commonly found in airports, cafes, cars and furniture.
- Priority+ charging passes wireless and wired power to the iPhone first before recharging the juice pack access.
- Internal rubberized support pads and raised corners to help withstand tough falls and screen damage.
The mophie juice pack access for the Apple iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max is available now in black on mophie.com for $99.95.
You’ll also find it in blush pink and (PRODUCT)RED soon. I imagine you’ll eventually also find it on the mophie store on Amazon, and if you purchase it there I’ll get an affiliate fee which will help keep this little Apple blog alive.