Apple’s Power Mac G4 Cube was over priced and underpowered. The M-series version could do better than that.
Please help me continue my work
- Securing the Apple mobile enterprise takes context June 11, 2021Apple’s prescence has expanded from being the brand behind a few Macs in the creative department; it is now a key mobile and productivity provider across every top enterprise. But even Apple’s platforms face security challenges as people work remotely. I caught up with Truce Software CEO Joe Boyle to discuss Apple in the workplace […]
- WWDC: Why iCloud+ will help secure the enterprise June 10, 2021One of the biggest surprises of WWDC 2021 was Apple’s introduction of iCloud+, an upgraded version of its existing service available at no additional charge that provides secure emailing and VPN-style security for users.iCloud just became a useful business tool The introduction of these features will transform iCloud into a very useful remote business tool, […]
- WWDC: Universal Control on the Mac and iPad explained June 9, 2021I’ve always found it frustrating that I’ve been unable to use the same mouse and keyboard to control both computers when working across an iPad and a Mac simultaneously. Soon, I’ll be able to do precisely that thanks to a new feature called Universal Control, which Apple introduced this week at WWDC 2021.What is Universal Control? Universal […]
- WWDC: Apple digs deep to secure its platforms June 8, 2021Apple’s WWDC announcements included plenty for enterprise professionals. One area that deserves particular attention relates to the variety of privacy improvements the copany is making, because they offer significant benefits for the security conscious.Putting you in control of your data The main thrust of Apple’s recent work on privacy is information. The argument is that everyone […]
- WWDC 2021: 20+ improvements for enterprise pros June 7, 2021Apple’s WWDC 2021 announcements lacked the edge of last year’s Apple Silicon announcement, and the sad lack of MacBook Pro news is a tough pill to swallow for those hoping for new hardware. But there was plenty of interesting news for enterprise professionals using Macs, iPads, and/or iPhones.Here’s a short tour of what CEO Tim […]