Once the darling of global media Apple’s dedication to excellence and support for key issues: the environment, working conditions, tolerance...
- JNUC 2019: For enterprise pros, it's like the old days of Apple events November 14, 2019MINNEAPOLIS – “This reminds me of one of the old Apple events,” Apple’s one-time product manager of automation technologies, Sal Soghoian said as we entered the opening Jamf keynote speech at JNUC 2019 earlier this week.I couldn’t help but agree with him by the time the event was winding down.Enterprise and Apple evangelism All of the […]
- Apple introduces its new 16-in. MacBook Pro November 13, 2019MINNEAPOLIS – Apple’s new 16-in. MacBook Pro, unveiled today, replaces the 15-in. model with revamped hardware that delivers up to 80% better performance – and a new Magic Keyboard. The company also confirmed that it plans to ship the long-expected Mac Pro in “December."Everyone is talking about the new laptop I’m at the Jamf JNUC […]
- IBM: ‘Mac users are happier and more productive’ November 12, 2019MINNEAPOLIS – IBM stole the show at the annual Jamf Nation User Conference this week when it announced that Mac users are more likely to stay with the company and will be more productive while they're there.IBM’s happy Apple orchestra IBM CIO Fletcher Previn talked up fresh IBM findings that show those of its employees […]
- Apple is changing the world of enterprise IT November 11, 2019I spoke with the CEO of one of Apple’s most recently announced enterprise mobility partners, Sunil Patro, founder and CEO at SignEasy, to learn more about Apple’s commitment to enterprise technology – and the growing importance of India to the tech economy.Apple is an enterprise company Apple’s focus on enterprise computing is intensifying, much to […]
- Why you should begin using Sign in with Apple November 8, 2019Apple has published a lot of information explaining how its newly introduced Sign in With Apple service solves a problem most of us didn’t know existed – something many of us would very much like to solve.Who watches the watchmen? The issue: Most social sign-in services act a little like user-tracking honey pots: You come to […]
- Duck Duck Go offers Mac users even more privacy November 7, 2019People are finally waking up to the importance of privacy and the risk of entities over whom we have no control hoovering up the details of our digital lives, and that’s why the latest news from Duck Duck Go is so worthwhile.Apple’s good privacy just got better We know Apple is working to protect privacy […]
- Apple updates its privacy pages; you should take a look November 6, 2019Apple has updated its privacy website and published several white papers explaining its approach to the issue and how its products protect your privacy.Apple offers more information than ever The updated website delivers much more information now, with a broad overview of what the company is doing. It details features and controls as well as the […]