Jamf improves its Apple admins expert hangouts
Jamf has been in the business of Apple in the enterprise IT management for a long time, so news that it has improved its online hub for Apple IT admins is significant. The updates include a new dynamic platform, discussion forums, group hubs and expanded language support.
Where the Apple admins hang out
For 10 years, Jamf Nation has connected Apple IT administrators around the world. It’s a place where Apple experts connect with other Apple administrators and is a great place to ask, or answer, questions about Apple management.
The new features added to the forum include:
- New discussion forums for each Jamf product:
- New group hubs facilitate knowledge sharing within specific industries.
- Community members can now select their preferred language within their user profile for a more personalized experience as they navigate the community.
- Improved Feature Request process, which makes it easier to submit ideas and see how any that are adopted are progressing.
- Robust profile features: Community members can share their personal website, LinkedIn information and Github page. New member tags easily identify individuals as a Jamf customer, employee or community administrator.
What Jamf said
“We’re always looking to improve our community offerings at Jamf, and the launch of this enhanced Jamf Nation is a huge step forward,” said Jeni Asaba, manager of community engagement and advocacy at Jamf.
“We listened really closely to hear what Jamf Nation members wanted, and we believe this improved environment will allow them to help their organizations succeed with Apple long into the future.”