@eytanschulman Cool I’ll take a look. Thanks.
@labourwhips @jeremycorbyn We need a new executive. The current management had 2 years to deliver a consensus deal that respected the earlier decision. They have failed, leaving this nation and its partners exposed to instability. The only logical outcome for the good of the uK is a new executive.
DuckDuckGo switches to Apple Maps for search results applemust.com/duckduckgo-swi…
@sposfanatic exactly. this is a transition. it's all gonna work out ok. Other than that the other reason is economic slow down, of course...
Now that Apple has increased iPhone life spans, what is the new normal for upgrades? applemust.com/now-that-apple…
No! Stay with the A (series) team. Johny! axios.com/apple-exec-on-…
Explore These Tips
26 Jun, 2017
20 Dec, 2018
26 Oct, 2016
4 Oct, 2017
14 Oct, 2016
- Apple’s biggest challenge isn’t selling iPhones January 15, 2019It doesn’t matter if we buy them less often, we’re all going to continue to buy smartphones. The congregation of loyal iPhone users will continue to grow, which means Apple’s biggest challenge isn’t mobile – it’s Mac.Wave bye-bye to Windows 7 Apple has a huge opportunity.Over a third of all the Windows PCs on the […]
- An enterprise take on Apple’s ‘Project Marzipan’ January 11, 2019We will learn much more about Apple’s Marzipan initiative that enables iOS apps to run on Macs at WWDC 2019. Meanwhile, here’s a quick catch-up on what we know so far and some probable implications for enterprise IT.A little iOS in the Mac Apple announced Marzipan at WWDC 2018 when it introduced macOS Mojave and […]
- How to create and open compressed files on iPhone, iPad January 10, 2019Many enterprises rely on zip files to exchange data, particularly confidential data. And compression helps keep information safe, even against inquisitive ads trackers lurking inside “free” email or online storage services. How do you handle these things on iPad or iPhone?How to handle zip files on iPhone While it isn’t especially obvious, iOS provides some […]
- Enterprise iPhones will soon be able to use security dongles January 9, 2019Enterprise security professionals will be pleased to learn that it will soon be possible to enhance the already considerable device security of Apple’s iPhones with hardware-based physical authentication dongles using the Lightning port.A highly secure proposition Announced at CES 2019, the key fits on a keyring and comes from the authorization experts at Yubico. The […]
- Apple has a chance to transform enterprise communications January 8, 2019Apple at CES is making its consumer-related pitch clear, but if it wants to put even more life into its enterprise sales, it must make FaceTime and iMessage more compatible with other platforms to support next-generation enterprise communications.Enterprises speak to customers Enterprises speak to their customers, and while enterprises are certainly (and appropriately) adopting Apple’s […]
- CES 2019: Apple’s other trade show January 7, 2019One week into 2019, and Apple just plugged the news gap with a series of major announcements that put it at the center of a trade show event it doesn’t even exhibit at: CES 2019.What stays on iPhone The first warning that 2019 won’t be like every other Consumer Electronics Show came when Twitter was […]
- Apple wants to stop you from using dangerous USB-C devices January 4, 2019Apple wants to make it harder for its customers to use cheap USB-C cables — and it’s for your own good.The risks of USB-C cables Cables are complicated, and that’s why friends don’t let friends connect cut-price or otherwise unverified USB-C cables to their systems — and soon, you won’t be able to.Apple has warned […]
- Apple’s big miss: It’s time to stop messing around January 3, 2019In retrospect, Apple’s warning of softer-than anticipated iPhone sales is entirely predictable as trade wars, political, and civil insecurity and tribalism deepen their grip across societies that really should know better.Tough times Apple CEO Tim Cook issued a statement to explain the miss. You’ll have seen it dissected everywhere (though few point the finger at […]
- Why Apple must make January great again January 2, 2019There was a time when Apple defined the future direction of the entire tech industry for the next 12 months when its annual January Macworld Expo event set the scene.Even the first iPhone was announced Jan. 9, 2007.[ Related: Apple's place is in the enterprise ] What this meant The January event meant Apple commanded […]
- The best 300+ iOS tips from 2018 December 21, 2018I spend so much time gathering cool tips that I hope help my readers get more from their Apple products, so I thought I’d gather this year’s crop of iOS tips here.If you are a Mac user, take a look at this year’s collected Mac tips, which you can read here. If it's iPad tips you […]