“Hot Corners are…” [Accidentally moves cursor to corner enters Mission Control.] Sorry, let me start again [Clumsy cursor movement puts...
Friends don’t let friends use google, without warning. It’s hardly the first error this entity has made. twitter.com/eff/status/109…
@ChukaUmunna It’s the best bit. The only time you see politicians raw, as opposed to surrounded by spin merchants and PR flunkies.
Who wants to read Apple’s just filed self driving car regulatory filing? nhtsa.gov/sites/nhtsa.do… You’re welcome PS: good to think Apple wants to train autonomous cars, not cloud-based intelligence. Autonomous vehicles must be on the edge, not in cloud. Particularly in tunnels.
@simonmigliano Hello - plz resend as I can't seem to find it! put HEY JONNY in the subject line :-) (Soz)
How to use Mac Mail’s Smart Mailboxes for better project management applemust.com/how-to-use-mac…
Does Apple plan one App Store to rule them all? applemust.com/does-apple-pla…
Explore These Tips
17 May, 2018
- People like iPhone SE, but Apple doesn't seem to care February 20, 2019Apple has put yet another batch of iPhone SE smartphones up for sale at its clearance store – it keeps selling them, people keep buying them, but will the company ever get the message?People like the iPhone SE Apple invented the user interface, has developed the world’s fastest mobile processor, bought us the iMac, iPhone, […]
- Why I’m excited for Apple’s Wi-Fi 6 iPhones February 19, 2019Don’t fret too much when Apple fails to introduce a 5G iPhone this year; it’s not terribly important that it does. Wi-Fi 6, on the other hand…Hybrid network capacity The latest edition of Cisco’s Mobile Visual Networking Index (VNI) Forecast (2017 – 2022) makes several predictions around 5G.What seems most critical about these predictions isn’t so […]
- Rumor: Apple plots a big product salvo in 2019 February 18, 2019It’s a holiday in the U.S., which makes it a great day for the latest set of Apple-related rumors to emerge from the spookily accurate desk of analyst Ming-Chi Kou, who predicts the return of giant MacBook Pros, a huge and hugely accurate Apple-branded display and much, much more as Apple ramps up its product […]
- How to use your Mac safely in public places February 14, 2019Coffee shops across the planet are populated by earnest Apple Mac-wielding remote and/or freelance workers – but are they taking steps to protect themselves in a public place? Follow this checklist to make sure you are protected.12 ways to use your Mac safely in public places 1. Worry about Wi-Fi Public Wi-Fi networks are dangerous […]
- What’s the enterprise business case for Apple Watch? February 13, 2019Apple’s is far and away the leading smartwatch brand according to the latest NPD data, so what business opportunity does the device offer to your enterprise?How does your business measure success? You have to think a little about what success means for your business. There are different ways to measure it.When it comes to Apple […]
- 5 QuickTime lessons for Apple’s new AR chief February 12, 2019In what I see as a signal of the importance of augmented reality (AR) to the company, Apple has put one of its most highly experienced executives, Frank Casanova, in command of AR product marketing.Enabling the AR tidal wave Casanova, Apple’s senior director of worldwide product marketing, led iPhone marketing for the original 2007 launch.He […]
- How to use iOS Reminders on your iPhone February 11, 2019Do you use the Reminders app on your iPhone? A little knowledge is usually all it takes to use reminders effectively, particularly so far as Siri is concerned.Sync up your reminders You can choose to keep your reminders solely on the device – this can be useful if some of your reminders are private or […]
- How to stay as private as possible on Apple's iPad and iPhone February 8, 2019Apple believes in your right to privacy. Here is some advice on how to use the tools it has given you to protect your privacy on an iOS device.Use a better passcode You probably already use a 4-digit passcode, but you can improve that with a 6-digit or alphanumeric code.You change this in Settings>Touch ID/Face […]
- Why Apple is disabling Safari’s Do Not Track feature February 7, 2019Apple takes privacy very seriously. It takes its leadership in that care seriously, and getting rid of the voluntary "Do Not Track" setting in its Safari browser is the right decision.Why disabling Safari’s Do Not Track feature is the right thing to do Apple introduced support for Do Not Track (DNT) in iOS 7 but […]
- How Nuance is blazing a path to a smarter Siri February 5, 2019Nuance’s recently announced Project Pathfinder solution gives us a glimpse at Siri’s smarter future.What is Project Pathfinder? Making Siri and other voice assistants smarter means machines must get much better at analyzing and understanding real-world conversations and developing AI models capable of handling their context and complexity.To read this article in full, please click here