Apple Introduces (RED) iPhone, New iPad, New Video App, Swift Playgrounds
Apple confirmed some of the rumors with (RED) iPhones and a low end iPad intro, but surprised with its new Clips app, a free tool with which to combine video clips, photos and music into videos to share using Messages or social networks.
The focus on price with the $329 iPad is interesting, particularly at the close of Q2. The company also introduced a range of new Apple Watch bands and (perhaps the most important news) introduced Swift Playgrounds in Simplified Chinese, Japanese, French, German and Latin American Spanish.
Finally, Apple announced its 4-inch iPhone SE will be made available beginning Friday, March 24, in 32GB and 128GB models, double the current capacity at the same $399 starting price.
Here’s all the information in the press releases.
- Apple Introduces iPhone 7 & iPhone 7 Plus (PRODUCT)RED Special Edition
- New 9.7-inch iPad Features Stunning Retina Display & Incredible Performance
- Apple Introduces Clips: The Fun, New Way to Create Expressive Videos on iOS
- Swift Playgrounds Now Available in Five Additional Languages
- Apple Watch band offerings expand for spring 2017